Custom Print Microwave Bags
|Qty||1 color||2 color||3 color||4 color|
Initial set-up: $62.50 (G) includes first color
Each additional color: $50.00 (G)
PMS Match for non-standard imprint color: $37.50 (G)
Card insert charge: $0.17 (G)
10 business day lead time to ship date.
Individually wrapped 3.0oz bags in cello shipped
in 50 count cases at 11 lbs
- We have many pre-design templates if you are in a rush or do not have access to a graphic artist. Just provide us your logo, art, or message to be fit into the area indicated and we'll do it for you no charge. Plate and PMS color match charges apply.
- We also have stock designs you can use as is if you're in a hurry or just want to say "Thank You!" You'll save proofing time and there will be not setup charges. You can also save on the plate charges if you use the standard colors indicated. However you may select from our standard colors for $40(T), or specify a PMS color match for $40(T) per color.
- The front of the bag has over 40 square inches of imprint space over three imprint areas: Top, Main, and Bottom. There is no imprint area on the back of the bag.
FOLDS & PRINT AREA
- The bottom imprint area gets folded under the top imprint area so it is the top imprint area that will be seen on the back of the folded bag.
PER BAG BASE PRICING
- Based on standard color imprints.
- Microwave bags are filled with our gourmet butter flavor popcorn
ART & FORMATS
- Our standard template must be used and will be provided in PC based .ai format. Send art to email@example.com with your po# in the subject line and filename. Formats accepted are: .ai, eps vector art convert text to outlines, path or curves and spot color separation to correct font style. All colors must be set up in PANTONE SOLID UNCOATED SPOT COLORS. We reserve the right to make slight alterations to camera ready art to fit oil imprint areas. Unless otherwise stated, we will use maximum imprint area. Any layout designs or changes required of Preston Forms may be subject to additional charges. If no layout is submitted, we will use our best discretion. The imprint areas ore listed as approximate areas.
UNUSABLE ART SUBMISSION FORMATS
- Please do not send us.PSD, .TIF, .JPG, .BMP, .GIF, Microsoft Word files, or Internet files.
- Standard proof turn-around time is 24 hours if art is received in the accepted template and format. Proofs are sent in PDF format There is no charge for virtual proofs. There is no charge for opening your electronic file, and we will spend up to 1 hour of computer time at no charge. Additional time will be billed at $120(T) per hour (billed in 15 minute increments). Design charges must be authorized by the customer before work begins. Proofs must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org before we can schedule the production of the order. Be very careful in approving proofs. All detail on proofs including dates, quantities, color specifications, along with the art is the customers responsibility. We rely on that proof as our bible going into production with no looking back. Make absolutely sure it is perfect before approving it because we cannot accept responsibility any exceptions from the proof and the P.O. will be billed accordingly.
ARTWORK SERVICES & VIRTUAL PROOFS
- If you would like a virtual proof before making a buying decision or need help with the art, we can provide graphic art services at $85/hour net. There is no charge for opening your electronic file, and we will spend up to 1 hour of computer time at no charge. Additional time will be billed at $120(T) per hour (billed in 15 minute increments). Design charges must be authorized before work has begun.
PRE-PRODUCTION PROOFS / SPEC SAMPLES
- Offset press proofs are available for $50(T) plus plates and shipping. They come with 10 spec samples filled and wrapped exactly as in production.
REQUIRED COPY – ingredients, net weight, and asi#. The ingredients must remain where they are on the template, the net weight and asi# may be moved. If no asi# is specified we will use our asi#.
- Approximately 10 business days. Jobs are shipped every Thursday from art and finance approval 2 Tuesdays previous.
- 5 day rush ordering is available for 1 and 2 spot color jobs on a case by case basis and must be approved in advance.
- 5 day rush charges per bag
QTY 1 Color 2 Color 300 0.31 0.53 500 0.18 0.34 1,000 0.12 0.24 2,500 0.10 0.14
SHIP EXACT QUANTITY
Up to a +- 10% variation from shipment quantity specified is standard manufacturing process unless specified in the purchase order. For example, please specify the following in your purchase order:
- SHIP EXACT QUANTITY
- SHIP NO LESS THAN QUANTITY SPECIFIED
- NOT TO EXCEED <specify quantity>
- There is a color plate setup fee of $40(T) per color
- SPOT COLORS ONLY. We use Pantone Solid Uncoated colors. When sending your art, please have colors set up correctly. No metallic or fluorescent ink. Our standard colors are indicated below. Additional colors are available with a PMS color charge.
- Standard Colors: Pantone Green, Green 347, Red 032, Red 185, Warm Red, Rubine Red,Orange 021, Black, Pantone Yellow, Yellow 109, Brown 464, Pantone Purple, Blue 072,Reflex Blue, Pantone Blue, Violet.
- Every effort will be mode to match colors os closely as possible. Due to the nature of manufacturing and production, slight variations in finished products ore possible. We cannot guarantee exact color matches from order to order.
- 1/8" space between colors is suggested. All efforts will be mode to maintain close registration. However, deviation can and will occur in the printing process. Art with tighter registration will be subject to printer approval.
- Repeat orders may be eligible without the $40(T) color plate setup fee if the plate is still useable but is not guaranteed. Please confirm in advance before issuing the purchase order. PMS color match charges apply for each order.
PMS COLOR MATCHING
- The PMS color charge is $40(T) per color.
- Process color not available
- $15(T) per color, plus plate fee. One common plate must remain on the press for entire run. Must have a minimum of 300 per imprint change. All other minimums apply.
- Additional charge of $20(T) per color will be incurred. Screens below 20% cannot be accepted.
- Our standard art set-up charge includes typesetting up to 5 lines of copy, if applicable. If a specific font is required, the name of the font(s) must be noted on your Purchase Order. If font is not available or provided, a standard font or a font that is similar will be used.
- There is an insert fee of $0.21(T) for inserting only on all quantities. This does not include price of microwave bags $0.21(T). Inserts are to be supplied by the customer and must arrive no later thn 2 days before scheduled production date. Inserts will be placed on the front main panel of the microwave bag. Only 1 insert may be used per bag. Inserts can be no large than 4”W x 3”H, no smaller than a standard business card size. 3.5”W x 2”H and no thicker than 1/16” or 20mil magnet. The most common inserts are for business cards, magnetic cards, and coupons. We reserve the right to refuse any inserts not within our size requirements
- One (1) year. Must be stored in cool, dry conditions.
- 3.oz gourmet butter flavor bags individually wrapped in cello. Folded bag dimensions not in cello is 5 5/8”L x 4” W x 1/8” H. Cello width is 7 1/8” when stretched out.
- Bags are packed 60 count in a 13.5”L x 8”W x 9.5”H shipper. A 20”L x 14”W x16” master shipper is available upon request at no charge and holds 4 cases totaling 240 bags at 56lbs. Foil insulating against heat is also available upon request during the summer months at no extra charge.
- 18 shippers per tier anywhere from 4 to 9 tiers high; 1 tier=18 shippers 1080 bags; 2 tier=36 shippers 2040 bags; 3 tier=54 shippers 3240 bags; 4 tiers=72 shippers 4320 bags 5 tiers 90 shippers 5400 bags; 6 tiers 108 shippers 6480 bags; 7 tiers=126 shippers 7560 bags; 8 tiers=144 shippers 8640 bags; 9 tiers=162 shippers 9720 bags. Calculate 13.4lbs for each case and 40lbs for each skid.
- FOB from Shannon, IL 61078. Our standard carrier is UPS, however we will gladly accommodate your preferred carrier requirements . We can ship on our or your or another 3rd party account. You may also specify SHIP BLIND and SHIP FROM which will be reflected in on the label and attached packing slip. We can indicate PO#’s, Job #’s, or other reference information you may need on the shipping label at no charge. Shipping and handling charges will be added to invoice. No C.O.D. shipments.
- Drop ship fee is $1.79(T) formatted in our template and approved in advance. Drop ship list must be finalized and received by us 3 days before ship date.
- Popcorn is a whole grain food. It's hard to believe snack food that tastes so good can actually be good for you! With suggestions from organizations such as the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the American Dental Association (ADA) and the American Dietetic Association (ADA), there's no doubt popcorn is a perfectly sensible snack to fit into any meal/fitness plan.
- Popcorn is a whole grain food which makes it high-quality carbohydrate source that is not only low in calories, but a good source of fiber.
- Popcorn is low in calories- only 31-55 calories in one cup of unbuttered, and, when lightly buttered, one cup still only has 133 calories.
- Popcorn has no artificial additives or preservatives, and is sugar-free.
- Popcorn contains energy-producing whole food carbohydrates.
- Popcorn is ideal for between mean snacking since it satisfies and doesn't spoil the appetite.
POPCORN, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ANNETTO COLORING
A Whole Grain Food
- Popcorn inspires creativity. While there's no doubt hot buttered popcorn is pleasing to any palate, popcorn also can be enjoyed when combined with seasonings, spices and other foods like raisins, fruit and cheese providing a nutritious, delicious snack. "Source: www.popcorn.org"
- Microwave bag popcorn ink is uniquely made just for the sole purpose of offset printing on microwave popcorn bags and is soy-based.
- Our plant is Kosher Parve
THIRD PARTY QUALITY AUDIT
- Our plant is third party audit quality certified by Slliker for Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety Systems.
POPPING PHRASE EXAMPLES
- POPPING in the say thank you
- POPPING up with .. . (Radio Station)
- Good deals are POPPING at...
- POP into www ..
- Add some POP to your printing and graphics
- This may sound CORNY ..
- POP in and test drive a new ...
- For HOT ideas
- When you 're HUNGRY for results
- POP in for a campus visit
- POP up our website for tantalizing products
- POPPING with pride
- Accidents are always POPPING up, be safe!
- POP in for all your special occasions
- We don't have those HUSKY prices
- New things are POPPING at ..
- The lions are POPPING
- We are POPPING with style
- POP online and enroll
- Not just another CORNY website
- We have a HARVEST of savings for you!
- POPPING up with the latest technology
- Things are always POPPING at...
- Some things sound CORNY, but they work!
- POP into our new location
- POP in and see our awesome loan rates
- We have some SILKY specials
- We POPPED by to butter you up
- Things are POPPIN' at the ..
- Lend me your EAR (Politician)
- POP into our showroom
- Let us BUTTER you up!
- Give me your EAR. We have a message for you.
- You do the munchin', we'll do the crunchin'
- We're here to help get your sales POPPING!
- Let us help you FARM for new customers
- Look what's POPPING at..
- FOOD for thought
- SEED the idea & HARVEST the rewards
- We are POPPING with ideas!
- "BUTTER" to serve you
- Let us CROP your cost
- Hot prices are POPPING with ..
- Let us help you BAG new customers
- Let us plant a SEED for your new idea
- Hot ideas are always POPPING at..
- Our rates are POPPING!
- We are filling your BAG with savings
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms and Conditions as indicated above and on our standard quotation and order acknowledgement forms and this catalog will take precedence over Terms and Conditions on the customer's purchase order or other written correspondence. Farm Fresh Popcorn Company reserves the right to change any of the above terms, conditions and prices atany time without prior notice.
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
- A Certificate of Insurance for Farm Fresh Popcorn Company will be faxed upon request at no charge. If additional documentation or your company name specified on the certificate is required, a fee of $40(T) will incur per insurance assessment.
- If you have not established an open account Farm Fresh Popcorn Company, please send a 50% deposit with your order with balance due upon shipping. In order to establish terms, credit references for three (4) supplier companies and banking information are required. Credit cards not accepted.
- Customer shall indemnify and hold Farm Fresh Popcorn Company harmless from any and all loss, cost. damage and expense, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, on account of any and
all claims, demands, actions and liability for patent or copyright infringements, proprietary rights violations, claims of libel, slander, or obscenity, invasion of privacy or other personal rights violations. Any and all artwork containing copyrighted material, trademarks or other registered marks supplied to Farm Fresh Popcorn Company for reproduction shall be deemed to have proper authorization to be reproduced.
NON-FULFILLMENT OF ORDERS
- Farm Fresh Popcorn Company cannot assume liability for non-fulfillment of orders caused by our inability to obtain materials, or embargoes, strikes, fires or any other causes beyond our control.
- Farm Fresh Popcorn Company cannot guarantee continuity of exact shade, color, size, weight, or construction of finished goods.
- Title of goods passes to the customer at the time the merchandise is assigned to the carrier. All goods must be inspected upon arrival. If shipment is delayed, damaged or lost by carrier, customer must file all claims with the shipping carrier. Preston Farms assumes no responsibility for merchandise once it is given to carrier. Cost to replace lost or damaged goods will be paid by customer in addition
to the cost for initial order.
- Customer will be billed for each returned package(s) due to incorrect shipping information.
- All foreign shipments are plus freight and document costs, inspections or any other requirements.
- No merchandise may be returned without a factory return authorization number. All boxes must be marked with return authorization number(s). Request for return or replacement must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of product.
- We will ship on our UPS number when shipping ground only; this shipping and handling charge will be added to your invoice. If expedited shipping is requested or required you must supply an account number for the shipment.
- Customer will be billed for all work up to the time of cancellation plus $70(T) cancellation fee.
- Orders totaling $2,500 or more require a 25% deposit plus plate charges if applicable. Deposit must accompany purchase order with approved credit.
- Schedules are approximate unless guaranteed in writing by Farm Fresh Popcorn Company. Microwave bag orders of 10,000 or less will be shipped within 10-15 working days after receipt of final art approval and approved credit.
IN-BETWEEN QUANTITY PRICING
- In-between quantities will be billed at the preceding quantity price.